3 Tablespoons Kings Organic Butter
1/2 Cup Yellow Onion, finely chopped
1/2 Cup Granny Smith Apples, finely chopped
1/2 Cup Celery, finely chopped
1/2 Cup Cremini Mushrooms, finely chopped
1 1/2 Cup Herb Stuffing Mix
1 2/3 Cup Chicken Stock
2 Tablespoons Fresh Sage Leaves, finely chopped
5 Tablespoons Fresh Italian Parsley, finely chopped
1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
6 - 2 Inch Thick Bone-in Center Cut Pork Chops
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Cup Water
1. Sauté onions, apples, celery and mushrooms until tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat, add stuffing mix and stock, and stir until liquid is absorbed. Stir in sage, 1/2 of parsley and 1/2 of salt & pepper. Let stand for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
2. Cut a slit in side of each pork chop to form pocket. Spoon stuffing mixture evenly into each pocket.
3. Combine remaining parsley and salt and pepper. Rub both sides of stuffed pork chop evenly with 1/2 of the olive oil, and spread herb mixture over chops.
4. Cook chops in remaining hot oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat until browned (about 2 minutes each side).
5. Place in baking pan, add water and bake approximately 30 to 40 minutes until chops reach an internal temperature of 165 Degrees.