2 Bunches asparagus
2 Red peppers, cut into small dice
½ Cup toasted pine nuts
½ Pound fresh sliced Deli Ham, thickly sliced - try Kings Spiral Sliced Smoked Ham
4 Large Kings Organic Eggs, hard boiled, chilled then chopped
½ Pound Manchego cheese, flaked
1/3 Cup Sherry wine vinegar
1 Teaspoon coarse mustard
2 Small garlic cloves, minced
1 Teaspoon dry leaf KINGS Organic Fresh Thyme
½ Teaspoon Spanish smoked paprika
½ Teaspoon salt
½ Teaspoon pepper
2/3 Cup olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Roast asparagus in oven until fork tender, chill.
2. Cut thick sliced ham into 1” matchstick pieces.
3. Arrange asparagus on a large platter, top with red peppers, pine nuts and ham…chill until needed.
4. Combine ingredients for dressing in blender or bowl of food processor …blend until smooth and creamy.
5. To serve drizzle with dressing just before serving…divide on individual plates, garnish with chopped egg and flaked Manchego.