36 Stone Crab Claws
2-3 Scallions, cut into 1” bias
¼ Cup Clover Honey
1 Cup Light Soy Sauce
½ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
¼ Cup Lemon Juice
2 Large Seedless Cucumbers, peeled & sliced into ¼” rounds
1 Small Head of Napa Cabbage, shredded
¼ Head Red Cabbage, shredded
¼ Cup Mirin Wine
¼ Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
½ Cup Olive Oil
½ Cup Peanut butter
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1 Cup Shelled Salted Peanuts, toasted
Salt & Black Pepper
Preheat grill to high
1. Marinate Stone Crab Claws and scallions in light soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. Soak cedar planks in cold water for 1 hour.
2. Blend mirin wine, rice wine vinegar, olive oil, minced garlic and peanut butter. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Toss with cabbages and cucumbers.
3. Remove Stone Crab Claws from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Place cedar planks onto pre-heated grill and set heat to low. Place marinated Stone Crab Claws onto cedar planks and cover with foil. Place marinade in a pot and simmer for 5 minutes, thicken with corn starch and water.
4. Grill Stone Crab Claws for 5 minutes or longer if you like a heavy smoke taste until desired doneness remove from planks and keep warm.
5. Arrange dressed cabbage and cucumbers on a platter and top with stone crab claws. Glaze with honey soy glaze and garnish with toasted peanuts.