6 Kings/Bell & Evans Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Cup Wondra Flour, for dredging
2 Kings Organic Eggs, beaten
3-4 Honeycrisp Apples, peeled, cored & sliced into wedges
1 Cup Kings Raisins
2 Teaspoons Sugar
2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
2 Cups Kings Naturally Fresh Apple Cider
1. Place flour in 1 dish, season with salt and pepper and place beaten eggs in another.
2. Dip chicken breasts, 1 at a time, into the egg mixture and then into the flour, being sure to coat both sides.
3. Place coated chicken in Pyrex baking dish and place into oven set at 350-degrees for 20 minutes.
4. Put apple cider, apples, raisins, sugar and cinnamon into pot and cook on stove until apples are softened but not falling apart.
5. Place cooked apple mixture over chicken and cook 5 minutes longer.
6. Remove from oven and eat.