2 Pretzel Rolls, split
2 Dogfish Head Beer Infused Brats
3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
2 Cups Yellow Onions, thinly sliced
2 Green Peppers, thinly sliced
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 Tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Preheat grill on medium.
1. While grilling Dogfish Head Brats baste with Dijon mustard.
2. In a small sauté pan heat olive oil over medium heat.
3. Add onions and peppers and cook until soft and golden brown, approximately 15 minutes.
4. Stir whole grain mustard into onions and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place one grilled brat in pretzel roll and generously top with caramelized onions and peppers.