10 Cups homemade or good store bought chicken broth
2 Cups cooked diced or shredded chicken meat, possibly left over from a roasted chicken.
2 Tablespoons olive oil
2 Stalks of celery
1 Small Spanish onion
1 Bunch leeks
1/4 Cup small dill sprigs
1. Cut carrots, celery and onion into medium dice.
2. Slice leeks into 1/4 inch rings. Soak in water to remove any grit.
3. Heat a large sauce pan over medium heat; add in vegetables and sauté all the vegetables until tender.
4. Bring chicken broth to a boil. Add to the vegetables and simmer for 8 minutes. Add in cooked chicken meat.
5. Add dill sprigs to serve. Taste and adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.