1 ½ Pounds Grass Fed Ground Beef
Jane's Crazy Mixed UP Steakhouse Seasoning, to taste
1 Tablespoon Tonton Kobe BBQ Sauce
1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
4 Large Fresh Boston Lettuce Leaves (or you could use Romaine Lettuce)
4 Sliced Tomatoes
Sliced Red Onion
1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
¼ Cup Shredded Carrots
3 Tablespoons Cilantro Leaves
1 Shallot, minced
¼ Cup Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
1 Tablespoon Minced KINGS Organic Fresh Lemongrass
1” Piece Fresh Ginger, grated
¼ Teaspoon Minced Red Chili Pepper
Preheat grill on medium
1. Toss cabbage, carrots, cilantro leaves, minced shallot, minced lemon grass, ginger and chilli pepper with olive oil and lime juice, season with salt and pepper.
2. Gently form the Grass Fed Ground beef into four patties. Brush each side with Dijon mustard and season with steakhouse seasoning. Keep chilled until ready to cook.
3. Add the burgers to the grill and and cook for six to seven minutes, turning once or twice, for medium rare. Continue cooking to desired degree of doneness.
4. Use the romaine lettuce as your bun/wrap and build the burger with the tomatoes and sliced red onions. Top with BBQ sauce.
5. Serve with prepared Asian Slaw.