20 Kings Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/2 Cup White Wine, good quality drinking wine
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
1/4 Stick Organic Sweet Butter
1 Lemon, juiced
½ Cup Clam Juice
2 Tablespoons Chopped Italian Parsley
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 Bunch Broccoli Rabe, heavy stems removed and cut into 3” pieces
1 Pint Organic Grape Tomatoes, roasted in a 325 degree oven for 8-10 minutes uncovered
Preheat grill on high
1. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
2. In a medium size pan, saute 2 Tablespoons olive oil and 1/2 of the minced garlic.
3. Add shrimp and saute over medium heat until shrimp turn pink, keep warm.
4. In a large pan heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil and remaining 1/2 of the minced garlic over medium heat. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add in broccoli rabe and cook for 4-5 minutes covering the pan. Stir in wine.
6. When broccoli rabe is tender remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Add in butter, clam juice, and the juice of one lemon. Stir and check for seasoning adding in salt and pepper as needed.
7. Add cooked shrimp back into sauce and add in chopped parsley.
8. Arrange broccoli rabe, shrimp on a platter and garnish with roasted tomatoes.