2 Cups Grated Extra Sharp Cabot’s Cheddar Cheese
1 Stick Sweet Butter
1 Cup All-purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons Dry Mustard
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Pound Shell-less “Naked” Raw Lobster Meat
1 1/2 Cups Half and Half
6 Kings Organic Egg Whites
6 Kings Organic Egg Yolks
1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
6 Individual Ramekins
Preheat oven to 325 Degrees.
1. Heat butter in a thick bottom sauce pan; blend in flour and dry mustard. Cook butter and flour until mixture bubbles, stirring constantly.
2. Whisk in half and half, lower heat to low whisking constantly, cook for 10 minutes, adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
3. Remove from heat add in grated cheddar, stirring constantly, cool mixture.
4. Add in lobster meat, whisk in egg yolks and chopped parsley.
5. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gently fold in cooled cheese mixture into beaten egg whites.
6. Carefully place mixture into ramekins and bake for approx. 30-40 minutes or until center of soufflé is set.