3 Pounds Redskin Potatoes, cut into 1” chunks
¼ Cup Olive Oil
3 Stalks of KINGS Organic Fresh Rosemary, stems removed
6 Cloves Garlic, smashed
3 Ears of Corn
2 Yellow Peppers, roasted and diced
2 Red Peppers, roasted and diced
1 Red Onion, diced small
2 Tablespoons Chiplote Peppers and Adobo Sauce, minced
Preheat grill on high
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
1. Toss potatoes with olive oil, rosemary, salt, pepper and smashed garlic.
2. Arrange potatoes on two foiled lined pans (being sure that potatoes are not crowded).
3. Roast for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Check for seasoning.
4. Peel ears of corn and lightly paint with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the pre-heated grill and grill on all sides to golden brown, remove from grill and carefully cut off grilled corn kernels, discarding cob.
5. Mix together corn, diced roasted peppers, diced red onion and toss with chipolte peppers and adobo sauce.
6. Mix with roasted potatoes, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.