6-8 Peaches, peeled and sliced
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
½ Cup Sifted All Purpose Whole Wheat or Regular Flour
¾ Cup Rolled Oats
½ Cup Brown Sugar, packed
Pinch of Salt
1/3 Cup Kings Organic Butter
Preheat oven to 325 Degrees.
1. Put peaches in a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
2. Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, oats, salt and brown sugar. Cut in butter with pastry blender or your fingertips.
4. Spread over the peaches and bake at 325 Degrees for 30 minutes or until peaches are tender.
5. Plate and serve warm with ice cream.