1 Pound Frozen Puff Pastry
12 Thin Slices Turkey
12 Thin Slices Gruyere or Jarlsberg Cheese
8 Tablespoons Honey cup Mustard
1 Large Kings Organic Egg
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Defrost the puff pastry in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Roll out each sheet of puff pastry to smooth out folds. Cut in half across the folds.
4. Spread each half sheet with Honey Cup Mustard.
5. Place slices of turkey and cheese on top of the mustard.
6. Roll the pastry up jelly roll style.
7. Break the egg into a small bowl. Whisk or use a fork to completely blend the white with the yolk. Paint the rolled pastry with the beaten egg.
8. Cut each roll into 12 pieces and place each piece on the prepared baking sheet.
9. Repeat with remaining puff pastry.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until golden and puffed.