½ cup whole wheat flour
1 cup cooked Earthly Choice Quinoa (follow cooking instructions)
1 cup oats
½ cup slivered almonds, toasted and chopped
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp baking soda
1 tbls chia seeds
⅓ cup almond butter
¼ cup honey
1 Kings Organic Egg
⅓ cup mashed banana
½ tsp vanilla
½ cup golden raisins
Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
1. Combine mashed banana, vanilla, egg, almond butter and honey in a small bowl and mix well.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until just mixed.
3. Spoon into a greased 8×8 pan and bake at 375 degrees for 20 min or until golden brown.
4. Let cool and cut into 6 bars.
5. Store covered in the refrigerator.