1/4 Pound Orzo
6 Tomatoes on the Vine, quartered
1 Pound Ricotta Salata Cheese, crumbled
1/4 Cup Chopped Italian Parsley
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
24 Kings Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Cup Mayonnaise
4 Garlic Cloves, roasted and mashed
2-3 Tablespoons Hot Sauce (Or to Your Taste)
Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
1. Lay out orzo on a foil lined cookie sheet and place in pre-heated oven until golden brown, approximately 8-10 minutes.
2. Cook the toasted orzo in salted, boiling water until al dente. Drain and cool on sheet pans. Do not rinse under cold water.
3. Toss the tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper and place them on a foil lined sheet pan. Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Carefully fold the roasted tomatoes into the cooked orzo. Add the chopped Italian parsley and crumbled ricotta cheese. Set aside.
5. Butterfly the shrimp, keeping tail on and place them on a foil lined sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes.
6. While the shrimp are cooking, place the mayonnaise, mashed roasted garlic and hot sauce into a food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Remove shrimp from oven and serve with the orzo and roasted garlic aioli