3 Large Peppers - green or red
2 Cups Bread Crumbs
2 Large Kings Organic Eggs
¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
3 Cloves Garlic, minced
6 Anchovy Fillets, chopped
4 Tablespoons Golden Raisins
2 Tablespoons Pine Nuts
Pinch Each Salt and Pepper
Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
½ Cup Kings Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Cups Cucina Antica Pasta Tomato Basil Sauce
¼ Teaspoon Dried Basil oregano
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, chopped
4 Teaspoons Kings Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Cup Prepared Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 375 Degrees.
1. Cut peppers in half from top to bottom, scrape the ribs out. Rinse with cold water and drain upside down.
2. Beat the egg with the cheese, parsley, herbs and ½ cup olive oil.
3. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the 4 teaspoons olive oil and tomato sauce. Stir thoroughly.
4. Stuff the peppers with the mixture and stand them upright in a casserole. Drizzle peppers with olive oil and top each with tomato sauce.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes or until peppers are tender.