Four 1½” Thick Kings Beef Shell Steaks
4 Slices Hickory Smoked Bacon
½ Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
2 Tablespoons Sweet Butter, softened
1 Tablespoon Chopped Parsley
Preheat grill on high
1. Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper. Wrap each steak with a slice of bacon and secure with a thick toothpick. Set steaks on a sheet pan, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to grill.
2. Combine blue cheese crumbles and butter in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Place steaks on grill, close cover, and grill for 4 minutes per side or until the internal temperature of the steaks reaches 135°F for medium rare or 145° for medium.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of blue cheese mixture on each steak, close grill cover, and cook 1 more minute.
5. Place steaks on a platter and garnish with chopped parsley.