2 Small Onions
1 Pound Grass Fed Ground Beef*
One 16 oz Can Tomato Sauce
2 Teaspoons Chile Powder
2 Teaspoons Prepared Mustard
1 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder or Granulated Garlic
1 Head Iceberg Lettuce , shredded
1 Large Tomato
16 Crispy Corn Taco Shells
Kings Fresh Salsa
2-3 Cups Combination Monterey Jack/Cheddar Cheese
* or try 1 (20.8 Ounce) Package of Shady Brook Fresh Ground Turkey
1. Clean the onion and chop into a fairly small dice.
2. Brown the Grass Fed Beef (or Shady Brook Fresh Ground Turkey) with the onion in a large skillet. Drain well.
3. Add the tomato sauce to the skillet with the water, chili powder, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil. Then turn down the heat and simmer until the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally – about 5-7 minutes.
5. While the beef mixture is simmering you can shred the lettuce and set it aside. And you can chop the tomato into a small dice.
6. Set up a work station to assemble the tacos. Have a bowl ready for the filling. Set out the taco shells, lettuce, tomato, salsa and cheese. When the beef mixture has thickened, pour it into the bowl.
7. Assemble the tacos and enjoy.