2 Pounds Kings Tilapia, small to medium size filets
3 Kings Organic Eggs, lightly beaten in a small shallow bowl…with ¾ cup milk
¾ Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Cups Flour
3 Tablespoons Kings Organic Butter
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
4 Garlic Cloves, sliced
1 Large Lemon, juiced
1 Cup Dry White Wine
1 Tablespoon Wondra Flour
20 Sprigs Italian Parsley, leaves only, chopped
12 Thin Lemon Slices
1. On a large cutting board, arrange the fillets in a single layer…season each well with salt and pepper.
2. Arrange the fillets in beaten egg/milk mixture…refrigerate 20 minutes,
3. Heat oil in pan over medium flame, when hot, dredge fillets in flour.
4. Sauté fillets, 2 or 3 at a time, until lightly browned on each side…transfer browned fillets to a serving platter.
5. Heat the butter and oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat until frothy, sauté garlic 1 minute…Add juice and wine, stir in Wondra, simmer until liquids thicken…season with salt and pepper, pour over fillets, then garnish with chopped parsley and lemon slices…serve immediately.