½ Cup Flour
Salt and Freshly Cracked Pepper
3 Kings Organic Eggs
¼ Cup Imported Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
1/3 Cup Oil
1½ Pounds Kings Veal Cutlets, very thin (scaloppini)
¾ Cup Rich White or Brown Chicken Stock
2 Tablespoons Kings Orange Juice
1 Orange Peel
¼ Cup Grand Marnier
2 Tablespoons Kings Organic Butter
1. Combine flour, salt and pepper in a dish. In another dish beat the eggs lightly and combine with the grated cheese.
2. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet on medium high heat.
3. Wipe the veal dry with paper towels. Dredge in seasoned flour. Dip in egg mixture draining off excess.
4. Place veal into hot oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
5. Drain pan of oil and add broth, orange juice and peel. Bring to a boil and reduce for several minutes. Add Grand Marnier and bring back to a boil and cook for a minute. Swirl in butter and stir until blended and sauce has thickened. Remove orange peel and taste for seasonings.
6. Return veal to the pan and turn to coat in the sauce. Serve immediately.