Blackberry and Mint Mule
There’s nothing better than an ice-cold Moscow Mule on a hot summer day. The season's sweetest blackberries and mint make this extra refreshing and delicious!
½ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
6oz ginger beer
4 fresh blackberries
A few sprigs of fresh mint
- Add vodka, lime juice, and blackberries into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for 15 seconds or until shaker is cold.
- Fill your glass with ice and pour into the glass.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Slap a few leaves of fresh mint to release oils and stir into drink.
- Add optional fresh mint and lime wedge for garnish.