MISE EN PLACE
• Peel and mince garlic.
• Cut 1 lime into wedges. Juice remaining 2 limes.
• Dice cucumber.
• Thinly slice green onion.
• Pick and chop mint leaves.
In a bowl, toss together shrimp, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon lime juice, garlic, cumin, chile powder, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
In a bowl, toss together cucumber and 1 tablespoon lime juice.
• Halve avocado. Discard pit, and transfer flesh to a bowl.
• Add remaining lime juice. Mash well with a fork.
• Fold in sour cream, green onion and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
• Place a skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil. When oil is hot, add shrimp. Cook, tossing, until shrimp are pink all over, 2-3 minutes.
• Transfer shrimp to a plate.
Toss mint with cucumber. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired with kosher salt.
WARM TORTILLAS AS DESIRED
• Heat tortillas in a dry skillet.
• Alternatively, wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel. Microwave 30 seconds, or until warm to the touch.
• Divide shrimp between tortillas.
• Top with avocado crema and Cotija.
• Serve with cucumber salsa and any remaining crema. Enjoy!