Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the flours and salt.
3. In a stand mixer beat the eggs and sugar with the paddle attachment until they lighten in color and become thick.
4. Add in the oil and extracts to the egg and sugar mixture and beat until well combined.
5. On low speed add in the flour mixture, and mix until just combined. Fold in the cranberries and pistachios with a spatula. Place the dough out onto the lined baking sheet and form prepared dough into a 10” log. Flatten the log of dough slightly on the top.
6. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and place the biscotti on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
8. Lower oven temperature down to 325 degrees.
9. Cut the biscotti on a diagonal about ½” thick with a serrated knife.
10. Place the biscotti back on the baking sheet, cut side down, and bake for 10 minutes.
11. After 10 minutes flip the biscotti onto the other side and bake another 10 minutes.
12. Cool the biscotti on a wire rack.