1. Cut the radishes in half and scoop out most of the white centers with a melon-baller. Roughly chop the red outsides. Cut the onion into ¼-inch dice.
2. Wearing rubber gloves, seed jalapenos and finely chop. Chop cilantro.
3. Halve and pit the avocados. Scoop out the flesh into a bowl and coarsely mash with a fork. Stir in radishes, onion, chilies, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and mayonnaise. Cover and chill.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Stack 4-5 tortillas and cut into eighths using a paring knife or pizza wheel. Separate the tortilla wedges in a large bowl and sprinkle with oil, while gently tossing to coat.
3. Spread the wedges out on parchment lined baking sheets and bake for about 5 minutes. Toss and continue baking until lightly browned, about another 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt, cool and serve.