Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
1. Mix miso paste and ginger. Season Cod with salt and pepper. The spread a thin layer of the miso paste mixture on top of the fish.
2. Place couscous, half of the minced lemongrass, minced jalapeno, and half of the cilantro leaves in a bowl. Add in heated stock and coconut milk, the cover with foil. Let couscous steep in the stock for 5 minutes after 5 minutes remove foil and mix add in more stock if couscous is still hard. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
3. To built each papillote - Lay out 1 sheet of parchment paper, place ½ cup of cooked cous cous in the center of paper, then some fennel, a little shredded carrot, and place a piece of miso coated Cod on top of the couscous bed. To finish, top with a pinch shredded lemongrass and cilantro and a couple of cubes of butter. (Make sure to leave enough of every ingredient for every papillote).
4. Fold paper over and crimp edges to form a tight seal. Place pillows on a sheet pan and roast for 10 minutes or until pillow puffs.
5. To serve carefully cut parchment and allow steam to escape.