Preheat oven to 325 Degrees
1. Line a 9-inch pie plate with pie dough and place in freezer while you prepare the other quiche ingredients.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, dill, nutmeg, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Remove pie crust from the freezer.
3. Place the pie crust on a baking sheet and scatter the cream cheese, salmon, and onion over the bottom, being sure they are evenly distributed. Whisk the custard and slowly pour it into the crust.
4. Cover the edge of the crust with a ring of foil to keep it from browning too much. Carefully transfer the quiche on the baking sheet to the oven and bake at 325°F until the custard feels set to the touch in the center, 45 to 55 minutes. It should be golden-brown and slightly puffed and should not slosh when you jiggle it.
5. Let cool on a rack for at least 45 minutes, then slice and serve warm or at room temperature.